Sudden MPG Drop - Page 4 - Ram 1500 Diesel Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 33 Old 02-23-2015, 12:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I am having the same issues, I was getting 24,25 all summer. My milage has now droped to 16-18 no ware close to what is claimed. I had a case manager for several months through chrysler, they closed my case with no reslove. I tried trading my eco and one dealer did not even want it on his lot due to all the problems they have been hearing about them. The dealer I baught it from has been no help and offered me 33,000 on a trade 6 months after I purchesed the vehicle which listed at 49,000. These trucks are garbage and with the poor costumer service I will nver buy another Dodge product again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 02-27-2015, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry, but I am with 10% on this one. NO complaints. I average 24-25 mpg city, 29-31 highway, it has dropped a couple mpg with this recent cold snap, but I ain't worrying yet. Not a single issue since July and 12,000 miles.
post #33 of 33 Old 02-28-2015, 12:49 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhandee View Post
I am having the same issues, I was getting 24,25 all summer. My milage has now droped to 16-18 no ware close to what is claimed. I had a case manager for several months through chrysler, they closed my case with no reslove. I tried trading my eco and one dealer did not even want it on his lot due to all the problems they have been hearing about them. The dealer I baught it from has been no help and offered me 33,000 on a trade 6 months after I purchesed the vehicle which listed at 49,000. These trucks are garbage and with the poor costumer service I will nver buy another Dodge product again.
With city I averaging 21-19 (depends on my lead foot) - this is with stop light to stop light Houston westimer traffic.

When I go camping - I can get my mpg up to 26 (usually hauling a trailer when I go camping). My old manual transmission 2002 F-150 V6 got at best 18 empty hwy, 13-15 city, 9-13 bed loaded,, 5-11 heavy trailer

The truck is rated for 19-28 city for a 4x4 and that's what I am getting. If you dont tow get a Ford Eco Boost they are faster get about the same mileage, but if you slap a trailer on the back dont expect your mileage to be higher than 15.

I had the Dodge electrical gremlins but I knew that going in.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page