Diesel RAM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Purchased 2014 Ram Eco Diesel 07/2014
SLT/Big Horn

7,500 miles in, love the MPG and the ride is sweet, hard to remember that you are in a truck. Navigation add on is a must. Wish it had climate control but am enjoying the heated seats and steering wheel as we head into cooler weather in Colorado.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Glad your ride is good for you. We need to hear more of this from people I think. I am at 5500 miles and love mine as well. I agree the Nav is great and the 8.4 display with satellite/ iPod/ bluetooth is all really well done and user friendly.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lots of good people and information here,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Regen problems

I have a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Eco Diesel and currently have 11,900 Kms on it. I am new to the forum and have a couple questions. I only travel 4 kms back and forth to work every day. I live in a small city and bought the truck to hall the camper. I only go on the highway maybe once per month and find that I am must regen with every tank of fuel. Is anybody else having this problem? Does Chrysler follow this forum or is there a place where I can post my concerns and questions? I really like the truck but am getting very frustrated having to regen every tank full. Every time it says to regen I have to take it down the highway 50 km so it doesn't go into limp mode. I have already had to take it to the dealership once already. :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
I drive mine mainly in town too. I have a regen every week. Purchase a ultra gauge or edge insight ct or the cts model. It will help you know when a regen is getting near and when to plan for one. You can also do a regen in park. Go to the thread by 10% called temperature of regeneration. That thread has allot of good info on the gauges and regens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.