I would disconnect the negitive terminal for safty reasons.... If you are holding the pos, and touch the truck (any part thats grounded) you will get shocked
Go hold the pos terminal and then touch the frame of the truck . Report back your findings..You are not likely to feel anything at all with 12VDC.
Yea iv done that on my bike to check the wires...Good catch ED_Lover! Actually, I just used a off the top of my head number for total skin resistance and figured no one would call me out for references.
If mattyj want's to see what a shock really feels like, try touching a spark plug wire while the engine is running. We used to do that for fun...