Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just order a cap for the bed, vent visors for the door windows and Nerf bars for steps (By orders of the wife) LOL.

I'm afraid to do anything else to it for fear of hurting the fuel mileage. So no lift or bigger tires or programmers. ( that'll be a first, time to start acting my age LOL.)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm the same way as you. I've only added a tonneau, some all weather mats, & ordered a roll up bed liner. The only thing left is step/nerf bars and some in-channel vent visors.

I don't want to lose MPG's nor do I want to waste money on the truck...that's what I got the car for. Also, I can lift the truck a couple inches with the air suspension :)

Reactions: Pip

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
On amazon, they have a tailgate assist for like $25. After a 10min install the tailgate lowers itself slowly. Great for putting it down with your hands full

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Button?? It is just a hydraulic that slows the tailgate down. You still open it the same way with the stock lever. Also it still is heavy lifting it.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm the same way as you. I've only added a tonneau, some all weather mats, & ordered a roll up bed liner. The only thing left is step/nerf bars and some in-channel vent visors.

I don't want to lose MPG's nor do I want to waste money on the truck...that's what I got the car for. Also, I can lift the truck a couple inches with the air suspension :)
where did you get weather mats from?

·
Registered
111 Posts
EZ Lift

Tail Gate Assist
Truck Tailgate Assist | Dee Zee

Bed Lights

Because i got a tradesmen it lacked a few electrical goodies

Part Number: 82212091AB - Bed Step
Part Number: 82214054 - Remote Start
Part Number: 77KICK44 - Subwoofer