Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie to forum. I have been trying to locate a dealership with the Ram 1500 V-6 diesel now. Any information is appreciated?
Jimmy

·
Registered
350 Posts
Once they are on sale you should be able to find out if your dealer has them through the website. You put in your postal code and it checks inventories of dealerships around you.

·
Registered
830 Posts
well i've seen a couple dealer sales pitches on youtube with the truck, so I think actuall deliveries are beginning as well

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got mine 3 weeks ago in Ca. So far it is the best truck I have owned. Traded in a 2010 F-150 that was getting a average 15 mpg with no mods. The dealer in Fresno had 2 Eco Diesels on the lot. After the test drive I knew I had to have it. We are averaging 27 mpg right off the lot. And the ride is the best in a half ton truck. So far I am one happy Ram ED owner.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in CA, searched Cars.com and found the one I wanted in CO. Sealed the deal via email and a couple of phone calls. 5 days later I was in CO and driving home in my new ride. LOVE IT, well worth the drive.

·
Registered
830 Posts
congrats to both of you! @pden sounds like you ended up with air ride no?

@RG what sort of mileage did you see trekking back home?

·
Registered
963 Posts
I live in CA, searched Cars.com and found the one I wanted in CO. Sealed the deal via email and a couple of phone calls. 5 days later I was in CO and driving home in my new ride. LOVE IT, well worth the drive.
Congrats, post up some pictures, that's one thing i think we don't see enough of around here

1 - 20 of 21 Posts