Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out, top selling vehicles by state.

RAM 1500 is not even on there, do you guys think the EcoDiesel will help it catch the 150?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Wow that's crazy, Never knew the F-150 did that well. I know they do a ton of marketing for it and that alone drives sales up like crazy

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't think that the Ram 1500 will ever overtake the F-150 as the best selling truck/vehicle. The diesel engine will surely help it catch up though. I can't believe that the F-150 is the best selling model in that many states! New England is not on the same band wagon though.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I don't think that the Ram 1500 will ever overtake the F-150 as the best selling truck/vehicle. The diesel engine will surely help it catch up though. I can't believe that the F-150 is the best selling model in that many states! New England is not on the same band wagon though.
Also now that Ram is owned by Fiat, a good portion of americans that want to support a true 120% american company might not want to buy from Ram, instead it will continue to be Ford.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also now that Ram is owned by Fiat, a good portion of americans that want to support a true 120% american company might not want to buy from Ram, instead it will continue to be Ford.
bad argument. look at the list, Ford and the rest are Japanese LOL. Americans care more about where its manufactured. they like to buy american made.

·
Registered
963 Posts
thats what i noticed, they take pride in vehicles that are build in america. good to do that, support the economy

·
Registered
314 Posts
This map has slightly different info on it than the first one. For example, the second map shows the Subaru Outback being the most popular vehicle in Washington state. On the first map the F-150 is the most popular. Which one do you think is more accurate? I think the Jalopnik one.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This map has slightly different info on it than the first one. For example, the second map shows the Subaru Outback being the most popular vehicle in Washington state. On the first map the F-150 is the most popular. Which one do you think is more accurate? I think the Jalopnik one.
I don;t know when the Jalopnik map is from. The map from Business Insider was created just last week so i know the data is fresh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts