Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many member here currently have a Ram or have owned a Ram?

I did, sold it almost a year ago, and am still kicking myself in the pants. I miss it every day :(

Defiantly looking to get a new 2014 in the Spring though. ;)

·
Administrator
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lesson was learned. I need a truck... Cant stand cars. Was looking at a 2014 Ram R/T for next year.... BUT im going to Drive the EcoDiesel and see how I like it. Might be worth while if i get some good Fuel Econ.

I drive 50 miles a day for work, so the gas adds up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2500 hd reg cab with a hemi and a 6 inch lift. its a work truck and needs to be retired. I want to try this eco diesel for towing light loads around town I think it will do very good in every measure. when kept at a reasonable weight under 5k lbs total it should get triple mgp I currently get. that's around 5-7 mpg in town with a 03 hemi lifted 34" tires

·
Registered
963 Posts
I had one a while ago but got rid of it since I no longer had a real need for a truck, now I'm missing it and want one even more that the new 1500 comes with a diesel

·
Registered
30 Posts
IHave a 03 ram 2500 5.9 and a 07 ram 3500 6.7 dually and soon to have a 2014 1500 3.0 to add to my collection. ( My insurance company just loves me !!!! ) lol !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts