Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered mine 5/14 it's built waiting to be delivered can't wait should be here this week it's Tradesman/Express Prairie Pearl, Park View back up camera, single disc remote CD, Engine block Heater, popular Equipment Group, Exterior Appearance Group, Trailer Brake Control, Carpet Delete
$42895.00 MSRP
$37554.00 EP
-$ 2500.00 Rebate
$35044.00 Total
Only thing that's sucks is when I ordered there was another $2000.00 in rebates that ended 6/2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Didn't you get a guaranteed price when you ordered it? I ordered mine about the same time and I was guaranteed the deals they had a the time I ordered it and if the deals got better I'll get those too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The EP price stays same but the rebates changes and it's different from region to region for some reason the rebates expired 6/2 then new ones for 6/3-6/30 excluded The Eco still get extra $3500 off gas engine

·
Registered
830 Posts
welcome aboard and congrats on the new rig! Your incentives are locked in at time of purchase but should new and improved incentives pop up you will be able to take those instead...

·
Registered
963 Posts
welcome aboard and congrats on the new rig! Your incentives are locked in at time of purchase but should new and improved incentives pop up you will be able to take those instead...
didn't know that, hopefully some more do pop up from now till then! i wonder if there is any way to find out if there will be any

1 - 6 of 6 Posts