Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched high & low for some kind of rubber key fob cover for my 2014 Laramie Long Horn. Nothing on ebay & nothing comes up via Google searches. I have to carry several keys all day & they are scratching the crap out of the fob. Anyone know where to find a simple key fob cover?

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Never heard of one. Mine is scratched also. Will get worse.

Try detaching it from the other keys and carry it in another pocket, put it in a lunch bag, hang it from your belt on another chain, leave it in the ignition or on the consul and lock the doors with the metal key, wrap tape around it, store it inside the fuel tank filler cover etc.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I hope it fits for you. I didn't even know they make things like this. Let us know how it works out for you. Never even thought of how your keys could scratch your fob.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I like my stuff a little scarred up. Personally I care less about the apperance of the key, but by all means if this is something important to you whats $7.99

·
Registered
406 Posts
I like my stuff a little scarred up. Personally I care less about the apperance of the key, but by all means if this is something important to you whats $7.99

I had key fobs without these for years and noticed how badly scratched they get. To me, $8 is worth it. But it's not for everyone, not everyone cares about little things like that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I've had other key fobs before & never needed a cover. My last vehicle needed one because it was larger, but the fob for my Ram is HUGE compared to all the rest!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts