Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the unconnect 5.0 and smaller screen between the Tach and Speedo in my truck, and I'm in Canada. When set my cruise control, I get a display that says the speed I've locked into but it's in mph. If I leave the cruise on, and I set display to show the speed, it shows it in kph, and the cruise set message instantly changes to kph. If I shut off the truck and start up again, I go through the same thing.

Any other Canadians notice this?

·
Registered
963 Posts
That's weird. Have you tried contacting your local dealer to see what they have to say about this and what they might be able to advise you do ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
try this,
if you have the electronic speed-0 on, you can puch the -> on the steering wheel and it will switch between mph and kph. Or check and see if it is set to one in your display options, you can choose the US (which is mph) or metric.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
try this,
if you have the electronic speed-0 on, you can puch the -> on the steering wheel and it will switch between mph and kph. Or check and see if it is set to one in your display options, you can choose the US (which is mph) or metric.
It is weird, and I plan to take it in, but not just for this. Maybe at oil change time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the unconnect 5.0 and smaller screen between the Tach and Speedo in my truck, and I'm in Canada. When set my cruise control, I get a display that says the speed I've locked into but it's in mph. If I leave the cruise on, and I set display to show the speed, it shows it in kph, and the cruise set message instantly changes to kph. If I shut off the truck and start up again, I go through the same thing.

Any other Canadians notice this?
I have the exact same thing on my 2014. I have the uconnect 3.0, but having the same issue on my EVIC screen. MPH for cruise control speed. Did you resolve this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts