Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased at around 15% off MSRP. Laramie crew, 6'4" bed with all options except air and rambox. I used the Tread Lightly discount + available rebates and the dealer knocked another $1000 off due to incessant haggling.

Some local dealers haven't even wanted to discuss going below MSRP, let alone invoice. I guess they are still selling pretty briskly, around here at least.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Still sounds like you got a really good deal. Good for you. What did you end up paying altogether?

How do you like your Laramie so far? Or have you received delivery yet?

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought an Eco Laramie in Denver Friday. MSRP was 55,000.00 and got them to knock off $9500.00.

Spent the afternoon cleaning the paint via clay bar and waxing. Truck was clean to the eye but the paint had crap all over it. Looks great now.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I just purchased at around 15% off MSRP. Laramie crew, 6'4" bed with all options except air and rambox. I used the Tread Lightly discount + available rebates and the dealer knocked another $1000 off due to incessant haggling.

Some local dealers haven't even wanted to discuss going below MSRP, let alone invoice. I guess they are still selling pretty briskly, around here at least.
Welcome to the forum, we love hearing all about your experience with the truck and pictures are always encouraged.

·
Registered
314 Posts
So did you actually get delivery yet or are you now waiting for it to come into the dealer?

Looking forward to hearing more from you about your ED.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought a longhorn, had to order it, with an affiliate discount and did 14% off in November (ordered a '15). But they didn't want to move really on stuff that was in stock.

ETA: In Colorado

1 - 7 of 7 Posts