Diesel RAM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased at around 15% off MSRP. Laramie crew, 6'4" bed with all options except air and rambox. I used the Tread Lightly discount + available rebates and the dealer knocked another $1000 off due to incessant haggling.

Some local dealers haven't even wanted to discuss going below MSRP, let alone invoice. I guess they are still selling pretty briskly, around here at least.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought an Eco Laramie in Denver Friday. MSRP was 55,000.00 and got them to knock off $9500.00.

Spent the afternoon cleaning the paint via clay bar and waxing. Truck was clean to the eye but the paint had crap all over it. Looks great now.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I just purchased at around 15% off MSRP. Laramie crew, 6'4" bed with all options except air and rambox. I used the Tread Lightly discount + available rebates and the dealer knocked another $1000 off due to incessant haggling.

Some local dealers haven't even wanted to discuss going below MSRP, let alone invoice. I guess they are still selling pretty briskly, around here at least.
Welcome to the forum, we love hearing all about your experience with the truck and pictures are always encouraged.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought a longhorn, had to order it, with an affiliate discount and did 14% off in November (ordered a '15). But they didn't want to move really on stuff that was in stock.

ETA: In Colorado

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.