Diesel RAM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So looking around the WWW for maintenance items (filters/oil/etc) for the 3.0 and seems and it seems that the jeep forums are the best place to look when it comes to real world situations w/ the ecodiesel. There are a few sites in Australia as well.
Anyway, came across this website: Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 - Maintenance information and schedules

Then clicked on engine oil/filters to this which sure looks like a fuel filter. http://www.wk2jeeps.com/engine/68109834AA_oil_filter_01.jpg

??

Guess I'll keep diggin'

·
Registered
691 Posts
well considering noone has the 1500 diesel yet if you want to stock up on filters just buy the GC diesel ones.

though I'd wait.. once the ram diesel IS out I'm sure we will see more vendors carrying maintenance items for this engine. I'm sure the diesel ram will outsell the diesel gc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well considering noone has the 1500 diesel yet if you want to stock up on filters just buy the GC diesel ones.

though I'd wait.. once the ram diesel IS out I'm sure we will see more vendors carrying maintenance items for this engine. I'm sure the diesel ram will outsell the diesel gc.
FYI - Oil filters for the Grand Cherokee will not fit the Ram 1500 3.0L.

WK - 68109834AA
DS - 68229402AA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.