Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Larime ED yesterday, ordered it on 7 July and it came to the dealer on 11 August just the way I ordered it. I cannot be more pleased, I traded in my 2010 Ram TRX which I had nothing but good to say about. Dodge has come a long way. My ED is loaded, comfortable, quiet, and pretty. I was surprised by the 20% my dealer got for me and got a lower rate for financing than I could find. Even gave me "more" than book for my trade, so I gotta say I am pleased with my dealer and RAM.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Just picked up my Larime ED yesterday, ordered it on 7 July and it came to the dealer on 11 August just the way I ordered it.
Congrats. still waiting for mine. It's tough but it will be here soon.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Keep reading about the good deals some are getting on the pickups today. Lots will like reading about this as many are "on the fence" looking for that great deal that seals the buy.

You did fine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sounds like you did well. I tried ordering one because I couldn't find one equipped like I wanted, but couldn't get the order price down to my liking. I ended up finding a demo that the dealership owner was driving and got a screaming deal on a fully equipped Longhorn ED. Deals are out there, but you have to search.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site! The only thing that worries me is whats going to happen once the 2015 MY's start hitting show rooms. I don't think were going to be seeing such steals on those, at least not right away. But hey I could be wrong :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Awesome, congrats on getting an ecodiesel
Keep us posted on how everything goes with it as you rack on mor emileage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts