Diesel RAM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Larime ED yesterday, ordered it on 7 July and it came to the dealer on 11 August just the way I ordered it. I cannot be more pleased, I traded in my 2010 Ram TRX which I had nothing but good to say about. Dodge has come a long way. My ED is loaded, comfortable, quiet, and pretty. I was surprised by the 20% my dealer got for me and got a lower rate for financing than I could find. Even gave me "more" than book for my trade, so I gotta say I am pleased with my dealer and RAM.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Just picked up my Larime ED yesterday, ordered it on 7 July and it came to the dealer on 11 August just the way I ordered it.
Congrats. still waiting for mine. It's tough but it will be here soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds like you did well. I tried ordering one because I couldn't find one equipped like I wanted, but couldn't get the order price down to my liking. I ended up finding a demo that the dealership owner was driving and got a screaming deal on a fully equipped Longhorn ED. Deals are out there, but you have to search.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site! The only thing that worries me is whats going to happen once the 2015 MY's start hitting show rooms. I don't think were going to be seeing such steals on those, at least not right away. But hey I could be wrong :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.