Welcome! Some things I think that are important.......
1. If you plan to tow regularly, make sure you equip your truck correct.
2. Make sure you negotiate a full tank of fuel...just before the handshake. ; )
3. Compare prices.... there are good deals to be had, even on the ed.
4. If interested, do some research on extended warranties before walking in the dealer. There are several dealers out there that show a matrix online with great prices. Typically way lower than the dealer you are working with.
5. Good luck & don't be afraid to ask questions here. There are some very knowledgeable folks here!