Diesel RAM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am new to the forum and ecodiesel world so forgive me if this is common knowledge. My question is I see everyone talking about EGT shut down temps and I bought a scan gauge mainly to monitor the regen (because of all the problems I had with my 6.4 never telling you when your in the proses) that has 4 temps Tubro, DPF inlet, Scr inlet, and Doc inlet Dodge/Chysler/Jeep Specific : Linear Logic : Home of the ScanGauge. What sensor should I pay attention to and what temp do I want to shut down at if I have been towing or working the truck hard?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Edge hooked up to my Cummins with a EGT prob just before the Turbo. I have my Turbo cool down set to 350 degrees. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am to this forum too. I use the edge CTS and it dose a great job watching your temp for regent. So far no issue. I have completed several while parked in the drive way. And several in city traffic. With out the CTS you would never know what your regent is doing and when it's happening. The truck is running great so far. 2014 big horn 4x4 crew cab. .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts