Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ram Truck has announced its plans to reintroduce the Mossy Oak Edition for its 1500 light-duty pickup truck for the 2014 model year. The Mossy Oak edition was originally offered in 2011, but was discontinued before 2013.

This special edition Ram truck is dedicated to hunting and fishing enthusiasts and will become available exclusively as a 1500 4x4 Crew Cab model. The truck will be available in Black, Black Gold Pearl and Prairie Pearl exterior colors and either a Canyon Brown or Frost beige interior. It can also be equipped with the RamBox cargo management system.

The Mossy Oak Ram 1500 is to debut at the Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show in Las Vegas. It will be priced from $39,985 and will arrive at dealerships in the first quarter of the year.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I rather save my money and not buy this special edition.
dont like the Moss Oak badge on the seat, and the lower parts of the exterior

·
Registered
963 Posts
Much rather have to sell an arm, leg, artery, or even sell my soul to the devil to own a SRT RAM over this failure :D

Win...

·
Registered
963 Posts
No kidding! That Ram SRT looks way more fun and cool than this mossy oak one.

"Mossy oak" sounds like the name of a rehab center.
It does, it sounds bad and looks bad.
If i got it, every time i get out i'd have to punch a wall to feel like a man again LOL.

Ram can do much better, im disappointed.

·
Registered
350 Posts
You know what? This model is a special edition and is obviously made for a very particular type of person. People who like to hunt. People who live in the woods. So there are some who will buy it, otherwise I don't think that Ram would bring back this special edition model.

·
Registered
830 Posts
You know what? This model is a special edition and is obviously made for a very particular type of person. People who like to hunt. People who live in the woods. So there are some who will buy it, otherwise I don't think that Ram would bring back this special edition model.
yep, and its not like its going to cost RAM anything significant to jam a bunch of camo stickers on there. People do this anyways.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts