Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a chance to play with an EcoDiesel the other day, its strongly leading our hunt for a new family vehicle. Regardless, while playing with Uconnect I noticed there is a screen to add up to 4 Trailers (Tow pack truck), just wondering what you guys think of the system and how it works, have any of you loaded multiple trailers into the system?

We have a camper and a boat, plus I'm looking to get a small trailer for property work at the cottage and eventually some kind of toy hauler.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Messing around with it one day, i loved how easy the touch screen uconnect system was, even getting to that trailer selector part was fairly easy.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's a nifty feature if you have multiple things that you like to tow. It certainly saves some time. A great feature for some people who have a lot of stuff that they like to haul.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's a nifty feature if you have multiple things that you like to tow. It certainly saves some time. A great feature for some people who have a lot of stuff that they like to haul.
It really is, I love that feature. It makes me wonder if it's something the competition will also include to make their trucks just as nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts