Diesel RAM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just curious guys ) what is your point of view towards that?
Unless you mind it I will start our discussion ) my attitude is quite mild. Sometimes I can even indulge in buying some boosters for WoW (my fav game :)). Btw recently I bought full Nyalotha pack for good money on Overgear https://overgear.com/games/wow/raids/nyalotha/mythic What about you? Is it ok for you to make such purchases? )

·
Registered
7 Posts
I do not think this is bad, but only if you have extra money for this. This is your hobby, it takes time and a little investment. The only game I played for a long time is the League of Legends. I was very upset when I realized that I had lost my account forever because I don't remember the password and I used a friend's email to register there. I would love to play LoL now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think it’s normal to buy something in a game or for a game. I play various online and video games, this is my hobby. In some I spend real money, in some I don’t. It all depends on how interesting this or that game is to me. I believe that if you want to play your game again, then you need to find where you can buy League of Legends accounts website. I know that on the Internet there are many offers for the sale of accounts, but through the online store it will be quick and safe. You can read the reviews and you will have many different accounts from which you can choose exactly what you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It depends. If you have this pride of being a gamer, you won't do that. But hell yeah, if you have the money why not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts