Diesel RAM Forum banner

Who's Got Em, Lets See Em

27K views 61 replies 11 participants last post by  tugboat 
#1 ·
I know some of you are starting to get your EcoDiesels in, lets see em, lets hear em, what do you think...

#49 ·
how are you trying to post RAM MAN? Using the paper clip attachment or the mountain picture button?

Using the paperclip attachment button for uploading files from the PC disk directly and use the mountain button if you have the picture hosted at flicker or photobucket or something.

In fact thats what I would recommend, load them to a flicker or photobucket, free and easy to sign up, then you can just right click, copy img URL and boom, insert with the mountain button...

#59 ·
Ok boys, after 7 weeks of waiting, it is finally here. I got an email from Chrysler notifying me of the delivery. No phone call from my dealer... strange. Ok, so I drove to my dealer after work and instantly spotted my rig on the lot behind the building. The truck has not been washed after transport but I decided to go in, find my salesman and go for a quick spin. I also noticed that my wheel to wheel sidesteps have not been installed although they are listed on the window sticker. My salesman informed me of a technical problem with my truck. He was pretty nervous. Apparently, after he took it to fuel it up, he noticed that the fuel level gauge was stuck on 1/2 with the tank topped off. Back at the dealership, the tech concluded that the fuel level sensing device needs to be replaced and ordered the part. He still let me take it for a test drive. I remotely started the engine. It took 3 seconds of glow plug action and the thing woke up with the best diesel sound ever. I got inside, put the drivers floor mat down and adjusted the seat. I noticed a big adjustment range on the seat. Steering wheel is very thick but comfy to grip. The black leather interior on Limited is gorgeous. I dialed it to D and....wow the engine has a lot of punch of line, the sound inside is just delicious. It sounds and feels like you're driving a big, comfy and powerful rig (you actually are). I was doing about 30 and punched it hard, it downshifted and sped up like a V8. Lots of good torque. I only had it for 15 minutes on some local streets, no highway driving but so far I love it. I also noticed check engine light on but the salesman said it came on after the diagnostic ran on the fuel gauge. I'm sure they will fix it but I'm a bit concerned with overall quality of the truck especially all the electronics. Time will tell. Pictures in next post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.